Description: Direct contact water electrical heater
In the framework of the project PreFlexMS, a consortium of partners, such as the Institute of Solar Research of the DLR, General Electric, University of Évora, ESE and STF, will erect, commission and operate a once-through steam generator within a solar-thermal pilot power plant with molten salt as heat transfer fluid. As a component of the water and steam cycle, a direct contact water electrical heater shall be procured.
- Electrical heater system (heaters, shell, …)
- Corresponding equipment such as supporting frames, sunshield, power control panel (IP 55 and with anti-condensation system)
- Design temperature: 325°C
- Design pressure: 190 barg
- Max. power: 200 kW
- Working temperatures inlet: 230-280°C
- Working temperatures outlet: 240-290°C
- Water mass flow: 0,9 – 2,5 kg/s
- Max empty weight of Electrical heater + Support frame + Junction box: 4000 kg
- Maximum dimensions (Length x Width x Height):
- Electrical heater + Support frame + Junction box (LxWxH): 3700 mm x 1500 mm x 1500 mm
- Control panel (if necessary) (L x W x H): 2100 mm x 1200 mm x 500 mm
The complete technical specifications can be downloaded from the Subreport Portal only after signing the Confidentiality and non-use agreement (Vertraulichkeitsvereinbahrung). Please consider further notes of the tender documents.
The deadline for application is on 30.01.2017Guideline – public tender (PDF) Guideline – öffentliche Ausschreibung (PDF) Link to bund.de Link to Tender Submission at ELVIS