Description: Feedwater Pump system
In the framework of the project PreFlexMS, a consortium of partners such as the Institute of Solar Research of the DLR, GE, University of Évora, ESE, and STF will erect commission and operate a once-through steam generator within a solarthermal pilot power plant with molten salt as heat transfer fluid. As a component of a water and steam cycle a feed water pump set shall be procured.
- Skid-mounted positive displacement pump with motor and variable frequency drive
- Nominal Flow rate: 11.7 m³/h (Design flow: ~13m³/h)
- Design-/ operating temperature: 255 °C / 229 °C
- Design- / operating pressure: 190 bar / 178 bar
- Control and power (LxWxH) : 1200mm*500mm*2100mm
Complete specifications can be found in the technical dossier, which will be handed over to the bidders after signing the confidentiality agreement and the suitability criteria forms. Complete technical documentation, will be English, the contractual language is German.
The deadline for application is on 05.12.2016Guideline – public tender (PDF) Guideline – öffentliche Ausschreibung (PDF)
Link to Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) Link to Tender Submission at ELVIS