Description: Condensate Pump System
In the framework of the project PreFlexMS, a consortium of partners, such as the Institute of Solar Research of the DLR, General Electric, University of Évora, ESE and STF, will erect, commission and operate a once-through steam generator within a solar-thermal pilot power plant with molten salt as heat transfer fluid. As a component of the water and steam cycle, a condensate pump set shall be procured.
- Skid-mounted, horizontal multi-stage canned type pump with motor and variable frequency drive
- Flow rate at design head (60% plant load) / highest efficiency point (100% plant load): 5.88 m³/h / 10.8 m³/h
- Design head/ best efficiency point fluid temperatures at suction: 122 °C / 205 °C
- Available NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head) at design head/ best efficiency point:
77 mWG / 352 mWG
- Total dynamic head at design head/ best efficiency point: 215 mWG / 151 mWG
- Design temperature: 280°C
- Feasible loads continuously between 20% and 110%
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height):
- Pump skid (without control and power box) (LxWxH): 2200 mm x 1000 mm x 1000 mm
- Control and powerbox (LxWxH): 1200mm*500mm*2100mm.
- Control and power (LxWxH): 1200mm*500mm*2100mm
The complete technical specifications can be downloaded from the Subreport Portal only after signing the Confidentiality and non-use agreement (Vertraulichkeitsvereinbahrung). Please consider further notes of the tender documents.
The deadline for application is on 30.01.2017Guideline – public tender (PDF) Guideline – öffentliche Ausschreibung (PDF) Link to bund.de Link to Tender Submission at ELVIS